As the Kingdom of Bahrain's national carrier, Gulf Air is committed to promoting Bahrain as a venue for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions (MICE) and, with a specialised MICE team on hand to support you, Gulf Air is your ideal MICE partner.
We are a one-stop solution provider offering tailored rates/services for both event organizers and delegates looking to plan or attend meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions across the Gulf Air network.
Here you'll find special fares, a dedicated web portal, easy-to-use online booking engine, one point of contact, 360-degree customer service and even customizable payment terms. That's not all, our worldwide network of offices are available to help you with any aspect of your MICE requirements, wherever you are.
Benefits of Gulf Air MICE travel include:
- Pre-agreed concessions on Gulf Air flight tickets and service
- A dedicated account manager and support team to handle inquiries quickly and easily
- An enhanced version of our user-friendly Business-to-Customer Internet Booking Engine offering additional discounts and deals
- Primary and secondary administrative access privileges for multiple users
- Across-the-board administrative control for your Corporate Travel Team
- Tailored itineraries that can incorporate pre/post event travel in one exclusively designed program
Whether you're a professional conference organiser, event manager, or travel management company, register as a Gulf Air MICE partner now to enjoy an array of benefits.
- Register your event online and request a proposal
- Receive a promo code specific to your event to circulate to delegates for fare bookings
- Choose between booking fares online or through an exclusively appointed travel agent
Meet the following requirements to enjoy superior Falcon Gold Class and Economy Class fares to attend your next meeting, incentive, conference or exhibition:
- A minimum of 50 participants to attend any MICE event
- Attendees should be from at least two countries (not including the meeting destination)