Thank you for visiting our Careers website. The following details will assist you in completing the online application form and understanding our recruitment process. The information provided is for our general recruitment process. Certain recruitment areas such as Direct Entry Pilots, Flight Attendants and Sky Chefs. Therefore, we have a dedicated section for each of these areas to include the supplementary information.
- Take a look at the vacancies listed in Job Search section.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Read the selected position requirements carefully.
- When you decide on the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. Make sure you save your password somewhere safe in case you can't remember it when you want to log onto the site again.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be precise with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure it is understandable, well organised and up to date.
- Make sure you make a note of the title of the position you've applied for.
- If you want to amend or update your CV you can do so by logging onto the Job Search section using your user name and password.
If you are shortlisted for a position, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to attend an interview. You will be informed by email or telephone of the time and location and what to expect on the day of the interview.
Preparing for your interview
If you have been scheduled and confirmed to attend an interview, make sure you prepare yourself well for the day. The following tips could be helpful:
- Have a comprehensive idea about the position you will be interviewed for.
- Anticipate the kind of questions that could be asked on that day and prepare sufficient and reasonable answers.
- Visit gulfair.com to get more information about Gulf Air.
- Review your CV.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team and provided with your offer. If you accept, you will be given advice regarding the recruitment formalities that need to occur prior to employment.
- If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a regret letter from the Recruitment Team. Your CV will remain in our database for up to six months and you may be considered for another vacant position if your qualifications and experience meet the criteria of the vacancy. You may also apply for other positions at any time.
After completing the recruitment formalities, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team regarding your start date. Upon joining you will be taken through the induction process by a member of the HR Team.